Tuesday, January 15, 2008

For those of you who do not know this yet, my computer crashed and I am forced to break into my boss' computer at work to post this! Hopefully it is nothing too expensive or time consuming, it has already been over a week. Hope all of you are well. I miss blogging.

5 comments:

Becca said...

Cute blog. I told my husband about the "farting mimsy" and he thought it was hilarious. Good times.

Kristen said...

Oh how horrible. I know that I am somewhat addicted to the computer so it would be crushing. I miss your posts!

Matt said...

Looks like its time to get a mac!

Patti & Dave Wynn Family said...

Love hearing from you. Hope you get a new computer soon. We miss you guys.

vickyj said...

I'm so happy you are back online AND that your music is back. I still haven't figured that out for my blog. But then, I'm not putting anything on my blog lately. Hmmmm. . .