Because most of my answers to the question "why?" is followed by "because I said so" or "I don't know", we decided to make WHY? day. The kids were allowed to ask me any question their little minds could come up with and I had to answer with a real answer. If I didn't know the answer, we googled it. It wound up not being as scary as I thought it was going to be. Here are a few of their WHY's:
Why is the sun up when the moon is up sometimes?
Why did we get Maggie?
Why are there clouds in the sky?
Why does rain smell funny?
Why do we get stuffy noses?
Why do we bleed?
Why do people believe in ghosts?
9 years ago

2 comments:
You are such a good mom! I am sure they loved it, can you come to my house and I can ask you why questions all day?
What a great idea. However, I was curious about the smell of rain so I googled it and you have to be careful what you google. I would recommend not using the word "funny". Danielle misses you very much and had a great time. Thanks for letting her visit. We miss you guys too...Sundays just aren't the same.
Post a Comment