I love the one of her leaning up against the wall on the ground. Adorable. She is blessed with some gorgeously good looks, and yes she does look 16! :) Ha ha ha!
Kim it's D!:) Your pics are so legit! You better tell Jim to keep the boys away from Kendrie or i'll be up there to do that. I can't believe how grown up she looks! I miss you guys!
6 comments:
Holy cow! When did she turn 16!!
Those are gorgeous!
I love the one of her leaning up against the wall on the ground. Adorable. She is blessed with some gorgeously good looks, and yes she does look 16! :) Ha ha ha!
Were you just practicing your picture taking or are you putting together a modeling portfolio? She is beautiful!
Joseph and Alex got theyr pics taken there to!
Kim it's D!:) Your pics are so legit! You better tell Jim to keep the boys away from Kendrie or i'll be up there to do that. I can't believe how grown up she looks! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment