Sleeping outside on the trampoline...I remember doing this every summer growing up. Sleeping under the stars and waking up to a bouncy new day :) I have to admit, however, doing it as a kid was a lot less worrisome than having kids and letting them do it...are they warm enough? are they getting eaten alive by mosquitoes? is someone going to jump the fence and take off with them? So Jim volunteered to stay out with them. Such a good daddy :)
5:30am: a very tired and semi frustrated hubby crawled in bed. Long night for daddy.
The kids, however, had a great time! They were awakened by the early birds at 5:45 and proceeded to jump and play, squealing and giggling loud enough for all the neighborhood to hear...and since our windows were open, up we got up, too. Not sure if we will be doing this again any time soon...well, at least not until I get the bird poop off the sleeping bags...





0 comments:
Post a Comment