Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Update

Well, at least I tried, right? I got half a month of gratitude recorded before the hussle and bussle out weighed time spent on the computer. And what a fun hussle and bussle it was! :) I am so happy and grateful that my whole family was able to get out here for Thanksgiving. Kelli and Morgan from Texas, Kari and Jamie + kids from Colorado, Kourtney and Kyle from Utah County, and of course the parents found their way here from various places around the country. Lots of laughing, shopping, sleeping (some more than others) ;) , eating, cooking and of course, picture taking.....not particularly in that order.

After a fabulous week spent with family, a quick house pick up and off to Oregon I went for 4 days. Between Portland and Corvallis in 3 days taking 7 photo sessions with some very missed high school friends. What a fun weekend! (despite the OSU loss....which of course was totally expected, but sad nonetheless) Back to reality this past Monday with an all day journey from Portland to San Fran to Salt Lake. Lots of sleep Monday night and in front of Photoshop all day yesterday....and will be for the next week or so. Gotta get those Christmas cards out! =D So grateful for my loving husband who has made this adventure possible and is such a great dad to the boy and girl. They hardly even  missed me.

So that's the update for the past 4 weeks. More pics to come as they get finished. Love to all!! <3




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Is it just me or do all the females in this photo (and your family) look alike!

That is a complement to all of you! Beautiful!

vickyj said...

Thank you for including us all! I wish I were better at blogging, journaling, scapbooking, etc. You give me tools to remember. Can't wait for our next family gathering. We need a better family picture where we're not freezing to death! Thank you for the taking.