Tuesday, October 2, 2007

An Early Winter Storm

While visiting my parents in Idaho this weekend, we were surprised to find a layer of wet sticky snow on the grass Saturday morning. The kids were excited to go play in it. Thank goodness Grandma had some extra gloves, I didn't think to pack any (who would have thought I needed to?)

The snow melted and the sun came out and we enjoyed the fall colors on our way back home.

3 comments:

Meta said...

What - snow!!!

Love the fall colors pictures. I'm missin' the mountains.

vickyj said...

I'm so glad you captured the fall colors on Malad Pass (right?). They were in all their glory Monday and Tuesday -- my trip to Layton and back -- and I was sure wishing I had had a camera. The sky wasn't so bright yesterday, though. All those leaves will probably blow off today as we are expecting 50 mph winds. Here comes winter!!!

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

No!! I hate snow!! :) I miss you guys. We need to hang out!