Friday, November 2, 2007

More October Fun

I have had so many problems with my computer lately (darn MSN!) and I haven't been able to access my photo software for a few days, but I finally got it to work so I edited and uploaded before it shuts down again. Here is the rest of our Halloween fun!
Pumpkin carving- not for the faint of heart (or Kortlan!)
He was not a fan of this project and made funny faces while he repeated "ew, ew, ew, ew" or "gross, gross, gross, gross" over and over! So to add to the "ew", I would pull out the insides and squish it between my fingers. He didn't like that either.
The Witches Festival
We have always enjoyed Gardner Village in West Jordan, especially in the fall when the witches come out! Tuesday the 30th we drove down there for a little witchy fun. The kids got their faces painted and Kourtney and I shopped a little. My favorite? The milk chocolate fudge! Yum! And of course the photo ops!
Frightmares
After Gardner Village, we found our way to Lagoon for the last night of Frightmares! We got there at about 4 and stayed until it was too dark and cold to move! The last ride we rode was the Sky Coaster and we about froze! Fun none the less!


Trick or Treat!
And last but not least, the Pre-Trick or Treating pictures! Kendrie with her friend Olivia and Kortlan and Maggie, yeah, I know, it's sad. She didn't even move when she had it on. She just laid there. She looked cute though. Kortlan went trick or treating with his friend JoJo, but for some reason I didn't get a picture of the two of them together, which is too bad because, unplanned, they were Batman and Robin!

Hope you had a great Halloween and just in case you didn't laugh hard enough the first time, here's Pebbles and Bamm Bamm one more time:



6 comments:

Matt said...

Great pictures! Looks like it was a lot of fun.

Mama Nirvana said...

Wow! Your husband's chest is really cut!

Lagoon looks like so much fun!

Amy

vickyj said...

OK -- the music thing is really cool. I love your play list. I love that it lists the artist, too. I don't know many of these people. Kortlan and the "ew" pumpkin carving really made me laugh. How did he get so squeemish? I'm glad we got a visit to Gardner Village, but I wish I could have been there with all of you. The pictures are so cute. I love the face paint on the kids. I think I would have had my face painted, too. How come you didn't? AND you had more fudge? I didn't miss going to Lagoon with you, but I love the pictures you took. I should have been there so you could have been in the pictures, too. Costumes: love Kendrie's pirate costume. I wish Kari lived closer. Kendrie and Jarod would have looked cute together -- after the latex allergy hives. Kendrie looks really tall in that costume. Kort was quite the Spiderman. Again, he is so funny. AND Maggie. She makes me laugh. She was quite the little witch in that costume. I am so proud of Jim for letting his hair down (hahaha)and wearing a costume. Good job, Jim! You look FAb as Pebbles, Kim. I have to laugh that you thought I could borrow that costume. Right! I would need a Dino costume. Great blog!

Kristen said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish we had something like Gardner Village down here. Watch, we probably do and I just didn't find it! You make a way cute Pebbles, I love that you dressed up.

Julie said...

I love the leg warmers Kim! You are way cute as Pebbles and it's great that your hubby dressed up too! Sounds like you had a great time!

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

I love love love you hair dark! :) Fun isn't it?!! Anyway, I miss you all and I am way sad I didn't get to see you guys at Lagoon. What is up with that?! Love you!