After 4 Christmas' without a fireplace, I am most excited about this addition to our decor this year.
Our little Christmas puppy. We got Maggie for Christmas 3 years ago today. Happy Birthday, Maggie Moo!
One of my favorite ornaments that I have had for 11 years. After moving into our first house 11 years ago, we had an interior designer come in and decorate our new home with a custom decorated tree and garlands for the banisters. These decorations have been lighting up our home since. I think I am ready for a change though. Next year maybe...

Our little Christmas puppy. We got Maggie for Christmas 3 years ago today. Happy Birthday, Maggie Moo!
One of my favorite ornaments that I have had for 11 years. After moving into our first house 11 years ago, we had an interior designer come in and decorate our new home with a custom decorated tree and garlands for the banisters. These decorations have been lighting up our home since. I think I am ready for a change though. Next year maybe...

4 comments:
I love your fireplace -- I also hung a wreath over my mirror.
Your home is beautiful!
Amy
I like your fireplace, too. And I love the photo of the ornament. Nice close-up. Maggie looks a little uncomfortable. Actually, she looks down-right mad. A model dog she is not. I still love her, though. Thinking about needing a dog again. Maggie should fix that this next week, though. Looking forward to it all. Can't wait!
Beautiful! I didn't even know that you could get a custom made tree. Enjoy your family this week!
I like the picture of maggie- I'm an animal lover in case you didn't know. Your fireplace looks gorgeous.
Post a Comment