Saturday, December 8, 2007

Winter








7 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

I miss you when you don't post! Love the music -- and your kids are adorable.

Amy

Ditto Family said...

Love that picture of the kids! I agree with Amy you waited much too long between now and your last post!

kg said...

Love these white pictures!

vickyj said...

I love - love - love the new blog look. I want you to redo mine, ok? I saw your "comment" about me on Morgan's blog. Why didn't you post it on my blog?

Jayson and Kassi Madson said...

Your pictures are so dang cute! Did that wall sign ever get to you? If not, then its at Greg and Sherri's I think! Ya it was hard being away from both our families for thanksgiving. Unfortunately it'll be the same for Christmas. I hope we see you guys soon though! Happy Holidays!

Julie said...

I love the new blog look too! Is there anyway to change the color of the text? It is a little hard to read but the background is beautiful! Your kids are way cute and I can't wait until we can get together! What a small world- I still can't believe you're only a mile away! Don't work too hard at your new job!

Perky's Posts said...

i love your blog Kim! We miss you too. I love the music. Will you teach me. Merry Christmas. Christy