You were so pregnant!! You were a very cute pregnant lady..... rude. What a nut that Kortlan is. I still have a picture with Kortlan asleep on me and us taking a nap. Gotta love that kid!
I still can't believe that you don't have any stretch marks! Such a cute belly! such a cute kid. I couldn't believe how tall he was when I saw him last week. Kids grow too fast... Thanks for coming down. it was great to see you guys. Tam
5 comments:
You were so cute pregnant! That is so not fair :) Happy Birthday Kortlan. I remember when he was Carter's age, and now he is just so big!
happy b-day kort! your preggers belly is cute... misses, tiniel
You were so pregnant!! You were a very cute pregnant lady..... rude. What a nut that Kortlan is. I still have a picture with Kortlan asleep on me and us taking a nap. Gotta love that kid!
What a beautiful prego picture! Kortlan is lucky to have you as a mom!
I still can't believe that you don't have any stretch marks! Such a cute belly! such a cute kid. I couldn't believe how tall he was when I saw him last week. Kids grow too fast...
Thanks for coming down. it was great to see you guys.
Tam
Post a Comment