Kortlan's class got to go to Hogle Zoo yesterday. I told him that I would drive us down there. He didn't like that idea. He wanted to ride the bus. I told him I can't ride the bus because of my aversion to motion. He told me I couldn't go then. It was the bus or nothing. I told him that he could ride the bus and I would follow it in my car. He was happy with that idea. And so we were off. Now you would think that I would check the weather report, um, yeah, no. I dressed according to Tuesday's weather, which was 80 and very sunny. The skies held a different fate for us Wednesday. We arrived at the zoo in 49 degree rain showers. We were freezing! Good thing about cooler weather at the zoo though, the big cats and wolves weren't sleeping. They were all very active and the boys loved it! Kort and I toured the zoo with 3 other boys from his class, Zack, Riley and Thomas. Kortlan's favorite part? The Ghost of the Bayou. Mine, the giraffes. I was excited to see that there was a new addition to the giraffe display, a 2 month old baby girl. So cute!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment