Today was the perfect Fall day for outdoor pictures... we drove up to Wolf Creek to get some great scenery for our background... It's never too early to think about Christmas Cards, right?
Who took these pictures? Your new camera? Kortlan looks like a model. shh! dont' tell. It was a good idea putting his casted hand in his pocket. I think that is what looks so cool. The pictures are very nice. Can I have one?
Hi Kim, I met you dad at Costco, he of course, was with your mom, it was a nice talk. Hawaii looks like SO much fun! Yes, who took the family pix? TINIEL
5 comments:
Love the family pictures!
Who took these pictures? Your new camera? Kortlan looks like a model. shh! dont' tell. It was a good idea putting his casted hand in his pocket. I think that is what looks so cool. The pictures are very nice. Can I have one?
Hi Kim, I met you dad at Costco, he of course, was with your mom, it was a nice talk. Hawaii looks like SO much fun! Yes, who took the family pix? TINIEL
Ah, Kim I love them!!
What a gorgeous family,
i want a card.
You guys are all so photogenic.
holy cow idk why my comment showed up as anonymous
Post a Comment