Ok sports fans! I know I live in Utah and to be honest I even go to Ute games and cheer for them. But in this case, no way Jose! Jim got us tickets and we went to the game, me, dressed in black! Go Beavers!

Kendrie had a little too much fun with the peanuts! Silly peanut!
I thought for sure OSU was going to win this...here is a shot right before the Utes scored the last defining TD. I was sad. But hey, the Ducks lost to USC tonight so that makes up for it, right? At least the Beavers beat USC!

I thought for sure OSU was going to win this...here is a shot right before the Utes scored the last defining TD. I was sad. But hey, the Ducks lost to USC tonight so that makes up for it, right? At least the Beavers beat USC!
A nice surprise at the game....I ran into some old family friends from Corvallis sitting in Beaver Country just 4 rows above us...This is Dalita Romrell. She used to babysit me. And I used to babysit her nieces and nephews who were there as well. Small world.

0 comments:
Post a Comment