skip to main |
skip to sidebar
About 3 years ago, I signed up to be a Creative Memories consultant, mostly to get my scrapbook supplies cheaper. But I turned it into quite the little business, even though I didn't make much money, I was able to supply myself with the necessary things to get my pictures in albums. In one of my past blogs, Kim, asked me to share some of my scrapbook pages. I have never considered myself creative and my pages are a little on the simple side, but here you go, a look at a few of my favorite pages of my 23 albums:
7 comments:
Kim, these are so good! Thanks for sharing...I think simple is better and these are perfect...your family will have such nice books to reminisce with. I am amazed at how many you have! I bought all the necessary supplies to start scrapbooking... but I'm not too crafty and most of it is sitting in a box. This actually is inspiring and maybe I'll get that box out! Thanks :)
Kim, these are amazing! I am so envious of anyone that has documented their life like that. Your family is so lucky to have that to look at throughout their lives. Amazing! You are so talented!
Amy
Kim, you are an amazingly creative scrapper! You have an eye for beauty and space. It shows not only in your scrapbooks, but it shows in your pictures. Your dad comments all the time about what a magnificent eye you have. It also helps that Kendrie and Kortlan are so photogenic. Yes, I am prejudiced, but I am also a very truthful person. You are amazing!
HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST ME TO HAVE YOU DO MY SCRAPBOOKS? JUST GET ME COUGHT UP....I AM TO TAYLOR'S 2ND BIRTHDAY. I AM ONLY 8 YEARS BEHIND...COME ON YOU CAN DO IT....HOW MUCH?!!?!?!?!?!?
Depending on supplies, I could probably get it done for $400 or $500. We'll talk in July!
You are a talented woman! What a treasure for your family!
Hi Kim,
I'm jelous of your laser eye surgery and want it badly! I remember now that you wore contacts all the time. And you were a dj, how exciting!
I would love for you to teach me to scrapbook, it's just so overwhelming!!
Post a Comment