On our way to Idaho for the week of the 4th, we encountered this tragic accident on I-15 just south of Honeyville, UT. We could see the smoke from a mile away.
As we got closer I noticed this older couple standing to the side of a police car with their dog. The policeman opened the door for them and the lady got in, obviously upset.
An awful sight came into view as we crawled past this smokey blaze. An RV towing a car had caught on fire and was now helplessly burning on the side of the road.
As we passed by, the heat from the blaze filled our car while the windows were still rolled up.
What an awful thing to have happen. I count my blessings that I was able to make it to and from Idaho safely.
As we got closer I noticed this older couple standing to the side of a police car with their dog. The policeman opened the door for them and the lady got in, obviously upset.
An awful sight came into view as we crawled past this smokey blaze. An RV towing a car had caught on fire and was now helplessly burning on the side of the road.
As we passed by, the heat from the blaze filled our car while the windows were still rolled up.
What an awful thing to have happen. I count my blessings that I was able to make it to and from Idaho safely.
1 comments:
Kim, when I was about 10, my family experienced a car fire on our way to a camping trip. It was very traumatizing, but it left us so grateful that all of us were safe, even though we lost so much to the fire.
Amy
PS: I'm also glad you had a safe trip! Your family looks like it has so much fun.
Post a Comment