Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Facial Expressions

This kid has the funniest facial expressions! No matter what he is doing, something is always going on in his face; tongue moving or sticking out, eyes scrunched or wide open, mouth always on the move... Here's a few funny ones from tonight's mud pie festival in my front yard:

This should also serve as proof that I do let my kids get dirty! I sort of have the reputation of being a clean freak and that I don't allow my children to get messy or dirty, may this accusation be stricken from the record, I plead not guilty!

3 comments:

vickyj said...

Accusation stricken as requested; HOWEVER, he is still not as dirty as he got playing in MY dirt (refer to mom's May blog). LOL I love these photos. Yes, he is very expressive. I was noticing that again on Saturday when he was telling me about the cotton candy. It's hard to listen to him and keep a straight face. He's just so adorable.

Mama Nirvana said...

What a cutie! You must be the funnest mom on the block making mud pies with your kids.

Amy

kg said...

You did a nice job capturing these expressions!