up the Ogden canyon led us to the Pineview reservoir. What a gorgeous fall day! The air was cool and at 63 degrees a little chilly, but we welcomed the change and enjoyed every goose bump we received as the wind picked up a little. And to top it off, the photo opportunities were in abundance. The following photographs are a sample of today's journey up the "hill"...






And because Jim thought I needed to have my picture taken as well:


5 comments:
You are still so beautiful, Kim! It seems that the lighting was just perfect. I love all of your pictures.
Amy
Gorgeous!! You have become quite the gifted photographer!
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! I love these! I will need either an 8x10 of the first one, or a trio of the first one, Kendrie swinging from the tree, and Kortlan on the ground. They are great! I'm happy that you got in on it, too. I wish we could have been with you. Maybe next week-end we could go photo opting somewhere? I Can't wait! Good job Kim!
I love that first one especially....you can just feel the Fall, beautiful. I wish it would start cooling down here!! You look fab :)
I love the pictures Kim. Your kids look darling as always and the red on the bridge makes such a beautiful background. I want you to take some more pictures of Hazel - yours are the only good ones I have! You need to come visit again!
Post a Comment