Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A Fair amount of Fun

Everything I need to know I learned at the fair:
"Sheepishly" engaging in fun is unacceptable,

One must take his "licks"

and not get too down in the dumps

One must reach for what he wants,

live larger than life

and reach for the sky

But most of all:
live, laugh and love

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh I love the fair! Too bad we missed it this year. Good to know you had fun for us all.

Meta said...

i love the last picture - you captured a perfect moment and TWO perfect smiles.

Mama Nirvana said...

How fun! You kids are just adorable.

Amy

kg said...

You're funny....love the last shot!

Kari said...

I love the fair. That is so much fun. The kids look great! I want the puppy...:)

vickyj said...

You captured the fun, that's for sure! It's too bad someone else couldn't take some pictures of you!