Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Now What...

I've been asked, "so now that you're not working everyday, what do you do?".  I am happy to answer that with "Anything I want" :) Not many people can say that, but I have 5 hours a day all to myself on most days. 
Some days I do laundry. Some days I clean bathrooms. Some days I work on my pictures. Some days I read or do yard work, or as in yesterday's case, both. I have also been known to have an HGTV marathon day. I am holding out for better weather so I can add walking or biking along the Greenbelt to that list. Sometimes I get a last minute lunch date that can turn into a walk through the mall or getting our errands done together.
But what I am the most proud of is that spending all day on Facebook isn't on, nor will it be, on this list. Get in, get out, get on with life. 
What would you do/do you do with your free time?
 

0 comments: