Today is the first day of week 4 of the Take Shape for Life program.
I'm down 9 lbs.
And I haven't measured, but I'm sure a couple inches aren't there anymore as well.
Other than some minor (albeit over dramatic) episodes of food craving meltdowns, I have felt pretty good! I have found that I have a stronger will power than I ever thought I could have, only 5 crunchy, spicy, delicious pieces of pepperoni made it to my mouth instead of 5 pieces of the pizza it was baked on! And that whole bag of chili cheese Frito's?? Apparently, licking one, but not consuming the chip itself, takes that temptation right off the table.
I am also excited that I can now fit into most of the clothes in my closet again! That makes getting dressed in the morning so much easier and less frustrating!
Hard work and frustration? You betcha! But it's worth it and I'm a stronger person for it!
Here's to the last 6 to my goal and to a much healthier way of living from now on. 
0 comments:
Post a Comment