Sunday, January 7, 2007

Fine, I'll do it by myself!

After 7 months of unsuccessful luck with a real estate agent that could care less if our house sold or not, we are going it on our own. For Sale By Owner now graces the front of my house. I spent about 2 hours yesterday putting together a 2 page brochure that hopefully people will find interesting enough to call for a showing. And so we wait. . .

Our ward got a short term calling for me today, I don't know if they were desparate or what but, they asked me to be the young women's basketball coach. I had to laugh, a little. I know absolutely nothing about basketball, but I am excited to work with the young women again. It was really hard to get released in July and then not move. The first game is next Tuesday, very interesting indeed. We may not even have enough girls to play, so who knows.


Kendrie and Kort got new classes today in Primary. Kendrie has moved up to CTR 8. I can't believe she is going to be 8 this year. She is so excited to be baptized. Kortlan is no longer a Sunbeam. He had a hard time going because the class had a new teacher, but with some ice cream promises, he managed to stay the whole time and really enjoyed his new CTR 5 class.


1 comments:

kg said...

Grant moved up to CTR 5 too, he shed tears and wailed that he still wanted to be a Sunbeam. Good luck with the house!