Well, it has been 10 days since the "snow storm". We have since melted out of it and have returned to the high 50's and sometimes 60's. After reading our quaint little newspaper, I found out that this city has more parks per capita than any other small town in Nevada. So I went on a hunt for these fabulous parks. I decided to take the kids on a park tour for our last 2 weeks here.
This is their favorite so far:



We will have fond memories of this place. We will definitely miss the weather. After a nice warm week, we decided to drive to Utah to check out the new house on Friday. We were greeted with 19 degrees and frost everywhere. I was excited to see our new house, since I have only seen it online, and couldn't wait to get there. Here is a sneek peak with frozen air and all:
I am having a hard time getting too excited for fear of the sale of our house here falling through again, but I remain hopeful. Hopefully, I will have more "moving in" pictures in a couple weeks. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

1 comments:
Your house looks beautiful, can't wait to see inside pictures too! I bet you are excited!
Post a Comment