Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Sister Hale


Here is our Sister Hale with Kendrie at one of our visits with her on Temple Square. We have been so blessed to be able to stop in and see her once in while. Most missions don't allow family visits. She is doing well and loves her mission. I miss talking to her everyday, but writing letters has been fun, old school snail mail! It is nice she has email as well though, it makes contact faster anyway.

2 comments:

vickyj said...

Well, I thought I had this figured out and wrote a comment, but it would not send until I established an account. I created an account, and the blog erased my message. Anyway, I think I have this figured out. I'm not sure this is much different that e-mail or instant messages, but I do like the page format and all the wonderful pictures. I will have to learn about it when I get to your place. This is all for now. I'm off to the dentist. Yippee!

vickyj said...

HELP! How do I get out of this page? I'm stuck! I can't get out.