March 5th - Jim won a contest and was the honorary coach for the evening at the Jazz vs. Bobcats game. His friend gave us his tickets so the kids and I could go with him. He got to sit behind the team bench and get in on all the action, and according to Jim, the smells as well. He said is smelled like a sweaty gym locker. I am glad we were not so close, except I did have a guy come sit by us that smelled like alcohol and leather, 2 of my least favorite smells. He didn't stay long, thank goodness. Anyway, Jim got a free t-shirt for him and the kids and was put on the big screen above the court (see picture below). My hunny bunny is on the big screen! There is something about having someone you know be put in the publics eye via tv screens. The kids were so excited to see their daddy up there. Kortlan couldn't figure it out really, he kept asking how did Dad get in there?



0 comments:
Post a Comment