Friday we decided to finally purchase our kids some new beds. Kendrie has been sleeping in our old 4 post queen bed and we have decided to use this one as our guest bed now that we have a guest bedroom. Kortlan hasn't had a bed of his own since we sold his last July thinking that we would buy him a new one once we moved, who knew it would take 7 months to do so. Anyway, while purchasing these beds, we were told of a promotion the furniture store was holding; a water trampoline for a fraction of the price with every purchase over $300, which 2 beds and mattresses came to. So we fell for it and picked one up. I was a little sceptical of having one but once we fought through the wind and got it set up on the deck, I was happy with our purchase. Kendrie and Kortlan have spent every waking moment allowed on this thing. A fun way to spend time outside without having a yard.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
I've never heard of a water trampoline. We just finished preping a hole for our trampoline to be put into the ground. It has been a lot of work (well, for my husband) but I think the kids are going to love it!
I have seen them out on lakes but have never been on one. Jim wants to bury a full size trampoline when we put the yard in as well. I think they are a great way to entertain the kids, it can be used for so many different things. I remember sleeping out on ours most of the summer.
Post a Comment