Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Basement Update

Monday we had the carpet laid in the 3 bedrooms and today we had the electrician put up the light fixtures and wire all the rooms with light switches and outlets. Our builder put up the doors and the closet rods and RC Willey delivered the kids beds and the bar stools. A busy week but it is so nice to have so much done. The kids love having the room to play and hide and go seek takes a little longer now that they have more of a choice in hiding places. This is a picture of one of the rooms now finished! Yea! We have lots of room now, anyone want to come stay for a visit?

Here's a trivia question for you:
How do you know when you are really, and I mean really, out of shape?

Vacuum 3 bedrooms and a hallway and wake up the next morning unable to move your head up or to the right. I was so excited to vacuum my new carpet. I did a really good job of it, too. But today I am unable to move my head. So sad. Day 2 is supposed to be worse, right? Lovely.
My new best friends? Motrin and an ice pack!

1 comments:

kg said...

Yay for finished houses! Gives me hope. Glad it's completed...I'm excited to reunite with my Dyson again too :)