I picked up Kendrie from school and took her to get her hair cut yesterday. She decided a few months ago that she needed to grow out her bangs. Something I protested but let her do anyway. Well, after mornings of doing-hair-torture, I finally got her to agree to cut them. I think bangs make her look older, I am not sure I like her looking older but I sure love being able to see her pretty blue eyes. We had the hair stylist fix her hair up cute and then we went home to take some pictures. I wanted to take some outside pictures, but it was too windy and cold and I didn't want her to get her dress dirty so I attempted to use natural lighting in the living room.
.jpg)



3 comments:
Love these, which one are you going to hang on the wall?
I haven't decided yet. I love the one with her smiling up close, but I love the ones with her looking out the window. I might just make a 20" X 20" collage and hang that.
What a beauty!
Amy
Post a Comment