Kendrie was baptized on Saturday. We invited friends and family to join us to celebrate this special occasion. She was so giddy all morning long. We had to practically sit on her to calm her down a few times. She put this crown on her head and told us that she is Princess Kendrie and should be addressed as such. Funny girl!
.jpg)
Jim and I gave Kendrie her first set of scriptures. We bought her a quad and had her name imprinted on it. She couldn't believe they had scriptures with her name on it! It took a little explaining to get that one figured out. She has been reading them since Sunday. She was up before 8 this morning reading the Book of Mormon and told me that she is going to have it all read before Christmas this year.
.jpg)
Kendrie and her cousin Kaden played the piano for us. Mostly it was Heart and Soul. I still have it stuck in my head. It was cute to see them play together. Kaden just started lessons. I haven't found a teacher for Kendrie yet. Hopefully soon and then they can play us concertos for the next family gathering!
My dad took this picture of Kendrie kneeling in front of the font from the reflection in the mirror above the font..jpg)
I have never been to a Stake baptism before, especially in Utah. There was 2 Wards with a total of 6 kids. Kendrie was last, I guess someone had to be, why not us. Anyway, it was great to have our families and friends with us. It was such a special day.

Our Family


2 comments:
What a wonderful day! So nice to have it documented with photos.
I'm so sorry we missed it! She loooked beautiful!! :)
Post a Comment