Another climate change has once again sent my body into a tizzy. You would think growing up in mold and mildew country that I wouldn't have such a hard time with allergies. I didn't growing up, but as soon as I moved to Utah 6 years ago and then to Nevada and back to Utah, I have suffered some awful sinus issues. I don't suppose the inversion that is looming over the state is helping me much, but hopefully the prescription the doctor gave me yesterday will.
I feel awful that I don't have any energy for the kids, especially when they have friends over so often. Kendrie has had 2 show up to play today and I just want to go to sleep! I don't want to be the crabby neighbor lady that doesn't let her kids play, so I let them play and I came in here to hide on the computer. Hopefully they are ok. I haven't heard any screaming, or maybe it's because my ears are so congested. Anyway, I love the big blue skies and the warm sunshine we are experiencing. The flowers are pretty and from what I can smell of them, they are pleasantly fragrant. Switching from one spring fever to another: Have a great Easter weekend! I hope you too get to enjoy sunny skies and fragrant flowers.
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment