Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A visit from the Marchants

Yesterday was full of excitement as our friends from Nevada came to see us.

Klea and her 4 children came over for a visit yesterday afternoon. It was a very nice spring day and the kids played outside and downstairs in the newly finished bedrooms. Kendrie had to show everyone pretty much everything that she has unpacked in the last couple days. I should pack up their toys for 8 months more often, it was almost like Christmas with them unpacking all that stuff. Anyway, Sammy was pretty content scooting around sucking on toys, while the rest of the kids found the musical instruments and made a band concert for Klea and I. Music to my ears!



This picture of Ben didn't turn out very good. It is the only one I got of him because he wasn't feeling very well and I was lucky to get this one. He eluded me quite well. He is still cuter than cute, even when he is sick.

Amanda and Kort were the most musical of all. They had the drums and tambourines going a mile a minute.


I took Emma with me to go get Kendrie from school. When Kendrie opened the door Emma said Hi. Kendrie said "Hi Emma." No reaction or anything. Finally it hit her that her friend from Nevada was in the car with her. She screamed and gave Emma a hug. They have been friends since we first moved down there. It was fun to see them rekindle their friendship. I hope that they can stay close by writing and visiting. I would love for her to have a life long friend.






























0 comments: