Monday, April 23, 2007

(To the tune of Happy Birthday to you!)


Happy Birthday to me

Happy Birthday to me


Happy Birthday to me

I am now thirty-three!

This was a very long thought out blog entry. The creativity is just flowing today, I don't know how to contain it. Flowing like cold molasses! I hope it is just because it is early and not due to the lack of youth I see to be suffering from! Bring on the cake!

The kids and I went to Lagoon for my party on Saturday, Jim was out of town. We had a lot of fun. It is always fun to see the excitement in the kids, they couldn't hold still. Oh, wait, that's because they had to go to the bathroom. We rode ride after ride, and played games and ate amusement park food. But, this morning I feel my age, or lack of muscle tone, maybe both. Anyway, my neck and back hurt so bad and the only reason for this that I can think of is riding rollercoasters for 3 hours. Oh, to have the youthful springy muscles that don't scream at the slightest jerky movements. Ok, they aren't that slight, I am really surprised the kids necks don't hurt. And yet, we keep going back. Maybe my body will build up an immunity to it!

For today, I plan on reading my new No. 1 Ladie's Detective Agency book (#8) and eating left over Easter candy, waiting for my dinner date with my family.

Happy Day to You!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Kim! We love you.

Nancy Clark said...

Happy Birthday, Kim! Hope it's a good one...